Saturday, September 29, 2012

Book Review: Angel (Maximum Ride, #7) by James Patterson


Read from September 01 to 02, 2012
HOW DO YOU SAVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE...
Max Ride and her best friends have always had one another's backs. No matter what. Living on the edge as fugitives, they never had a choice. But now they're up against a mysterious and deadly force that's racing across the globe - and just when they need one another the most, Fang is gone. He's creating his own gang that will replace everyone - including Max.
WHEN YOU CAN'T BE TOGETHER...
Max is heartbroken over losing Fang, her soulmate, her closest friend. But with Dylan ready and willing to fight by her side, she can no longer deny that his incredible intensity draws her in.
BUT YOU CAN'T STAY APART?
 I loved this! I haven't read Maximum Ride books in a long time and this just jump-started my love for this series! It was perfect! I don't care what others say about this book; it was perfect for me!

I love how complicated the Fang-Max relationship is fight now! And that ending! It was how Maximum Ride almost always ends: with a bang!

Now I just can't wait for Nevermore!

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall