Thursday, August 7, 2014

Book Review: The Last Free Cat by Jon Blake

4135492 
Read from February 17 to March 01, 2014

"Not far in the future, cat flu has meant that cat breeding is strictly controlled, and cats are only for the rich in their private estates. When Feela turns up in Jade's garden, she can't resist taking her in, even though it could cost her everything. Soon she finds herself on the run from the authorities."
For some reason I was totally drawn to this cover and it just sounded like a good choice to borrow, and I sure as hell do not regret it! I absolutely loved the plot; the rebellious, fired up pace was absolutely thrilling! Amazingly written and very very realistic! Oh, and the ending killed me!

My Goodreads review 

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall