Friday, January 15, 2016

Book Review: Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern


Read from November 21 to 25, 2015
Best friends since forever, Rosie and Alex have shared their hopes, dreams - and firsts. But one awkward moment at eighteen, one missed opportunity, and life sends them hurtling in different directions. Although they stay in touch, misunderstandings, circumstances and sheer bad luck seem to be conspiring to keep them apart. Can they gamble everything - even their friendship - on true love?


I'm just completely mind blown by this amazing story! I was absolutely enthralled by the amazing story in this book, and I legit do not have the proper words to describe how amazing this experience was!

From the beginning till the end, I feel as if I aged the characters and experienced what they went through. Making it to the end of this book was like winning a marathon or something like that! I was exhausted but ecstatic!



This story literally breathed its essence into me and it has ruined an chances of me finding my "perfect man"! Ha ha! But honestly speaking, I'm dying for my Alex now!

Basically, this is an amazing book, and I would have been missing an amazing experience of life if I had not read it!



my Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall