Monday, February 1, 2016

Book Review: To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han




Read from January 22 to 23, 2016
Lara Jean keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her.They aren't love letters that anyone else wrote for her, these are ones she's written. One for every boy she's ever loved—five in all. When she writes, she can pour out her heart and soul and say all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to out of control.


Wow, the speed I read this at is amazing! Haha! Anyway, this is the second time I'm reading this and I still love it!!!

I love Han's short chapters! It's part of why I read this whole book so quickly! One chapter and I'm like 'Wow! One done, why not go the next?', and the next thing I know I'm done reading!

It's no secret that I love TATBILB! I loved it the first time I read and I haven't even Jenny Han before! The best thing I loved about this book was Lara Jean!

Lara Jean inspires me so much! She inspires me to bake (I baked Scottish Shortbread while reading this!), to pay more attention to what I wear, to collect cool knick-knacks... I'm just in love with this character!



And let's not forget Peter K.! Love this guy to bits! So adorable and charming; he just charms me through paper! Haha!

And then you put these two characters in a book? I'm spellbound! I love the chemistry between these two! Yes, they go through a very rocky road together but I have hope that they end up together! Oh God, what am I saying, if these two split up, I'm gonna cry!

Luckily, I have the next book right here with me, so I don't have to wait around to find out how this goes! *wink wink*

my first review of TATBILB

my Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall