Monday, June 23, 2014

Blood Review: Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini

Read from June 11 to 13, 2014
Destiny brought them together.
The gods will keep them apart.
When shy, awkward Helen Hamilton meets Lucas Delos for the first time, she thinks two things: the first, that he is the most ridiculously beautiful boy she has seen in her life; the second, that she wants to kill him with her bare hands.
An ancient curse means Lucas and Helen are destined to loathe one another. But sometimes love is stronger than hate, and not even the gods themselves can prevent what will happen next...
OH MY GOD!!! This was soooooooo amazing!

I loved everything about this and it kept me on my toes throughout the whole novel! Amazing!

I loved the demi-god concept! The whole cycle and everything was absolutely interesting, and the characters were absolutely great!

The chemistry between the couples was absolutely amazing! I absolutely loved Lucas and Helen, regardless of what Daphne says! They are so hot and amazing together! Jason and Claire are sooooooooo cute!!! Matt and Ariadne are cute too!

And the Delos clan! Amazing! I would kill to be in a family like that! The Delos are totally awesome, and they are a main factor that drew me in, in addition to Lucas and Helen!

I love the plot so far and am seriously dying to read the two sequels! ARGH! The feels in this book killed me sooooo much! Left me dying! I love Josephine Angelini so much for writing something this awesome!

My Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall