Monday, June 23, 2014

Book Review: City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

 20331482

 Read from June 14 to 17, 2014

"Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last instalment of the internationally bestselling The Mortal Instruments series.

Erchomai, Sebastian had said. I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary's own brother. Nothing in this world can defeat him - must they journey to another world to find the chance?
"

[SPOILERS]

I have no word a to describe how amazing, spellbinding, beautiful, awesome, epic and perfect this book was!

Cassandra Clare, you are the God of Writing!

There was so much going on and it was so emotional that I ended up crying multiple times! Everything felt so real, and I realized that the Shadowhunter-verse is so real for me!

There was Clary and Jace and Simon and Isabelle and Alec and Magnus and Jordan and Maia and the Blackthorns and Tessa and Jem and everyone was so amazing!

This has got to be the best book I have ever read! It absolutely changed the way I look at the world, and I'm always gonna keep looking back to try and spot a glamoured Shadowhunter!

And I cried so much! I cried when Jordan died,when Clary hallucinated how everything could have been, when Johnathan died, when Simon got his memories erased, and throughout the epilogue!!!

This has got to be the best conclusion and TMI has got to be the best series ever! I have never read anything so beautiful ever before!

And I lived in it. Everything was so realistic and the characters were actually real people to me, they still are! When I look back at how far I've come with these characters since CoB I just tear up! The Shadowhunters have been a real part of my life since I first stumbled into their universe and I will always have a special place in my heart for them!

And I know that this isn't the end, that there's TDA and TLH coming up, but I just can't shake off the feeling that TMI is the heart of the Shadowhunter-verse and ending that series is like a blow to me heart!

My Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall