Thursday, January 8, 2015

Book Review: Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman


Read from November 30 to December 01, 2014
If you had a second chance at first love . . . would you take it?It's been three years since Mia walked out of Adam’s life. And three years he’s spent wondering why. When their paths cross again in New York, Adam and Mia are brought back together for one life-changing night.Perfect for fans of John Green and David Levithan, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.
Wow! This is such a huge leap from the first book! It's like, not only did the characters mature but so did the author! It's such an amazing experience!

I loved it from the moment I started reading it! I found it hard to believe that the same person who wrote If I Stay ended up writing this awesomeness!

From the first chapter, I was hooked! I loved Adam so much, and am so happy that Forman decided on doing this book in his POV! I actually liked the change in POV between the two books! In my opinion, it allowed the reader to understand both the characters and love them both! That was really nice!

I missed the classical music that was such a major part of If I Stay but I still can't find fault with this book! Really, it was amazing!

And that ending melted my heart! It was just so perfect and I would never ask Forman to change it! Really beautiful!

Overall, this book was faaaaaaar better than its predecessor and I am so glad I decided on continuing to read this series because this book was so worth it!

2 comments

  1. I loved this book! Gayle Forman is amazing and this novel at Adams POV was just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!! Have you read any more of her books? Are they as good as this or better? :P

      Delete

© bibliosini
Maira Gall