Thursday, August 7, 2014

Book Review: Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

6936339 
Read from July 19 to 22, 2014 

"Some angels are destined to fall.

Instant. Intense. Weirdly familiar . . .

The moment Luce looks at Daniel she knows she has never felt like this before. Except she can't shake the feeling that she has . . . and with him - a boy she doesn't remember ever setting eyes on.

Will her attempt to find out why enlighten her - or destroy her?"

I was really disappointed with this book! I expected so much more from this! I get it that Luce was pretty confused and maybe Kate was trying to project how helpless she feels by confusing the reader, but I believe that she might have gone a bit overboard!

Plus points were Cam, Daniel, and even the concept behind her writing was pretty good. And I really liked the whole boarding school sort of feeling.

Overall, there were some good stuff in here but I was disappointed nevertheless by how tedious the story got!


My Goodreads review 

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall