Thursday, August 7, 2014

Book Review: Winter's Passage (The Iron Fey, #1.5) by Julie Kagawa

8070049 
 Read on July 31, 2014 

"Meghan Chase used to be an ordinary girl..until she discovered that she is really a faery princess. After escaping from the clutches of the deadly Iron fey, Meghan must follow through on her promise to return to the equally dangerous Winter Court with her forbidden love, Prince Ash. But first, Meghan has one request: that they visit Puck--Meghan's best friend and servant of her father, King Oberon--who was gravely injured defending Meghan from the Iron Fey. 
Yet Meghan and Ash's detour does not go unnoticed. They have caught the attention of an ancient, powerful hunter--a foe that even Ash may not be able to defeat....
An eBook exclusive story from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series."
This was awesome! I loved reading this, even though I've already read up to Summer's Crossing.

First of all, Ash and Meghan are so my OTP!!! They're so perfect for each other and I fangirl every time they appear together! Also, the Big Bad Wolf was super-cool!!! That was one hell of a character! Amazing!

So, as always Julie Kagawa amazed me with her writing!!! I always get a feels explosion!!! Thank God I wandered into this fandom!!!!


My Goodreads review 

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall