Thursday, January 8, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


HAPPY 2015 EVERYONE!!!  

2014 was such an amazing year, and I got introduced to so many amazing new things! What I really got down into in 2014 was #bookstagram! I started my book photography account sometime in August and now I'm all the way up to 900+ followers, which is so amazing! 

I wouldn't be posting reviews semi-regularly either if I hadn't started my Instagram, so yay! :P 

Thank you so much, guys, for standing by me and supporting my blog and Instagram! I hope y'all have an amazing 2015 and that all your dreams and hopes will come true!

Also, I'm really sorry I didn't post throughout November and December but I've been busy with family trips and whatnot! I'll be posting my reviews and wrap-ups real soon, so stay tuned! :)

2 comments

  1. YOURE ON INSTAGRAM I DIDNT EVEN KNOW
    I'll be your latest follower :D
    Happy new year ^^
    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© bibliosini
Maira Gall