Thursday, February 5, 2015

Book Review: Gale Force (Weather Warden, #7) by Rachel Caine


Read from January 28 to 30, 2015
Weather Warden Joanne Baldwin is on vacation when her Djinn lover, David, asks Joanne to marry him. She's thrilled to say yes, even if some others may be less than happy about it. Unfortunately, Joanne's pre-marital bliss is ended by a devastating earthquake in Florida. And she can't ask David and his kind for assistance. Because the cause of the quake is unlike anything Joanne has ever encountered-and a power even the Djinn cannot perceive.
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!! OH. MY. GOD!!!

I don't even think I can write a coherent review right now 'cause the feels are explosive!!! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST BOOK IN THE WHOLE SERIES SO FAR!!!

This is downright one of the best books in the series! Dawn impressive writing too!

Okay, so Wardens and the Djinn working together is so badass! Especially when David and Lewis team up! Like, it's so badass!!! *.* Seriously though, the Wardens and Djinn teaming up took this series to the next level! Amazing stuff keeps happening and it's just downright badass!

Jo and David were so amazing in this book! Since I don't wanna reveal major spoilers, I'm gonna have to be pretty vague here, so all I'm gonna say is that the two of them are amazing in this book, and I really can't say they don't deserve each other!

And Lewis! Oh my God! Lewis and David are definitely my baes! I have never felt so drawn to any hot fictional characters as I am to these two! They're both so badass, and I don't think I'm ever gonna end up in a relationship since these two just raised my standards to infinity times infinity! LOL! Seriously though, these two have got to be the hottest fictional characters I've ever ever ever "met"!

And the bad guys were badass too! There were so many shockers in this book! The Sentinels are pretty badass when it comes to being evil SOBs, so I'm really itching to land a punch on them!

When it came to good guys vs. bad guys showdowns, Caine gave it her all 'cause I've never read better showdowns in this whole series than in this! It was all so badass!

Ultimately, all I can really say to sum up this book is "badass"! Caine brought writing to a whole new level with this book and I'm so happy that I picked up this series! One of the best decisions of my whole life!

my Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall