Thursday, February 5, 2015

Book Review: Thin Air (Weather Warden, #6) by Rachel Caine


Read from January 26 to 28, 2015
After preventing Mother Earth from destroying the planet, Joanne Baldwin lost her memories thanks to Ashan the djinn-and they will remain lost forever unless Joanne can recover her identity-and destroy the demon who is impersonating her, fabulous shoes and all...
I read this book in like, TWO DAYS!!! OH MY GOD!!! *happy dance*

Thin Air has got to be the most thrilling book in this series! It was like Ill Wind all over again: Jo vs. the world, which is one of the best combos possible in this series!

Another plus point about this book was that we had hella lot of action from David and Lewis!!! I mean, the two of them teaming up is way hot, and that just made me love them even more!

And then there was ET aka Evil Twin! She was pretty nasty and I pretty much hated her! The reasons why I hated her where pretty much the same reasons why Jo hated her! LOL! And I was pretty much as mad as Jo was when I realised how fooled everyone was by ET! Ouch!

There were some pretty cry-worthy moments in this book. Like Jo and Imara scenes. Those were so sad! I might have shed a tear or two (or more).

And THAT ENDING!!! OH GOD IT WAS AMAZING!!! I was giggling and gasping the whole time and it was amazing! OMG OMG OMG!!! Since I don't wanna spoil that awesome ending, I'm not gonna say what happens, so all you're gonna know is that it was awesome!

Overall, I loved this! The series sort of got pulled back to its original race-against-time sort-of style, compared to how tragic Firestorm was, so I'm majorly ecstatic over that!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR GALE FORCE!!!

my Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall