Thursday, July 14, 2016

Book Review: Déjà Dead (Temperance Brennan #1) by Kathy Reichs


Read from July 01 to 06, 2016
The meticulously dismembered body of a woman is discovered in the grounds of an abandoned monastery.
'Too decomposed for standard autopsy. Request anthropologic expertise.'
Enter Dr Temperance Brennan, Director of Forensic Anthropology for the province of Quebec, who has been researching recent disappearances in the city.
Despite the cynicism of Detective Claudel who heads the investigation, Brennan is convinced that a serial killer is at work. Her forensic expertise finally convinces Claudel, but only after the body count has risen...
Tempe takes matters into her own hands, but her determined probing places those closest to her in mortal danger. Can Tempe make her crucial breakthrough before the killer strikes again?
I loved loved loved this so much! I picked up this book thinking I'm in for a lengthy boring mystery but ended up loving it in the end!

First I love Tempe! I loved her character since I first read her name was Temperance Brennan coz dude, that's one heck of a cool name! Haha! I loved everything about her character and something about her really appeals to me! Haha!

And then I loved the rest of characters, and the whole team working with Tempe were awesome! I loved their dynamics, no matter whatever disagreements popped up!

And that ending had my heart pounding so fast, I had to keep the book away and take a breather! Haha!

Anyway, amazing book, totally recommend it to everyone out there! I'm dying to get my hands on the rest of series! Haha!

my Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall