Monday, December 2, 2019

Dec '19 TBR Pile

Hi everyone! How's December going so far? I don't really celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas but I saw loads of great photos on Instagram!


I'm planning on getting some reading done! Since I will be at my grandma's place for a while, my TBR pile is mostly my Kindle books. I'm currently reading Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout (simply amazing!) so I plan on finishing that up this month -- I'm already 66% done! 

The rest of my TBR is gonna focus on lots of new adult and adult books this time around. So, these books made the cut:

So, I whizzed through the first two books in the Off-Campus series, and they were amazing! But then I had this impulse to read something different, so I totally fell out of this series. I need to basically pull back into this series, and hope I haven't forgotten too much from the first two books.


This is one book that I have heard great reviews on! It's all steamy criminal romance, and I haven't read these in a while so all the more reason to pick this up. 


If I'm being completely honest, this is the book I'm most excited for this month! This will be my first Penelope Douglas book and from what I know, this author is great! I wish I had a physical copy of this book though because that cover is so fantastically colourful! There's certainly a charm to this book.


I came across El Diablo during my mafia romance phase, and this book has got some great reviews. This came out in 2016 and it's the first book in its series, The Devil. There weren't anymore books published in this series but I'm hoping I'll enjoy as much as I enjoy Cora Reilly's books. Cora Reilly is like my gold standard for mafia romances, so at this point I compare every relevant book to her writing!

That's it for my planned TBR. I've got a whole bunch on my Kindle app but I've got commitment issues when it comes to Kindle books; most of my DNF books are Kindle copies.

What's on your December TBR pile? Have you read any of these books on my pile? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall