Thursday, August 21, 2014

Book Review: Abandon (Abandon, #1) by Meg Cabot


Read from August 14 to 15, 2014
Last year, Pierce died - just for a moment. And when she was in the space between life and death, she met John: tall dark and terrifying, it’s his job to usher souls from one realm to the next.There’s a fierce attraction between them, but Pierce knows that if she allows herself to fall for John she will be doomed to a life of shadows and loneliness in the underworld. But now things are getting dangerous for her, and her only hope is to do exactly what John says . . .
It feels so good to find out that this book is as good as it was when I read it for the first time 2 years ago! Awesome!

I absolutely loved Pierce! I loved her sarcasm and her witty remarks! Her thoughts are so entertaining, which is not such a big surprise since it's Meg Cabot.

I loved the story line and also I love how Cabot introduced Pierce's history through memories rather than starting the story from the moment when everything started to change. Pretty engaging and attention-grabbing!

I absolutely loved this book and I would recommend it to everyone who's into the YA genre!

my Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall