Thursday, August 21, 2014

Book Review: Burned (House of Night, #7) by P. C. & Kristin Cast

 6917951
Read from August 10 to 14, 2014
"Zoey Redbird, vampyre High Priestess in training, seems to have lost herself. Her awesome powers over the elements were not enough to save someone close to her, and now her group must help her reclaim her centre and find herself again. But evil has its own plans, and these won't wait for Zoey to return to full power."

This. Was. Amazing!!!!

The first few chapters were pretty slow and laborious, reflecting the mood of the story at the time. But then shit got real when Stark made it to the Otherworld, and I was dying form all the feels!!!

Can I just say that Zoey and Stark are sooooooooo meant for each other?!? Their chemistry is amazing and the feels were explosive! Absolutely mindblowing!!!! Them together in the last few chapters were amazing!!! I was so mindblown by what went on between the two of them!!! Absolutely amazing!!!

I absolutely loved Stevie Rae and Repahim together too! Their chemistry wasn't as explosive as that of Zoey and Stark but there was so much love and protective instincts towards each that my feels left me all mushy and giggling! I am so psyched to hear how their relationship is gonna come around!!!

I loved Sgiach and Seoras too!!! I'm so rooting for them joining the Nerd Herd 'cause they are one badass duo! Love them!!!

I'm so dying to read Awakened right now!!! Shit just got real in this series! Everything is getting better and more badass and more amazing! I just love it so much!!!

my Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall