Thursday, August 21, 2014

Book Review: Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P. C. & Kristin Cast

 6917228
 Read from August 07 to 10, 2014
"So…you’d think after banishing an immortal being and a fallen High Priestess, saving Stark’s life, biting Heath, getting a headache from Erik, and almost dying, Zoey Redbird would catch a break. Sadly, a break is not in the House of Night school forecast for the High Priestess in training and her gang.
Juggling three guys is anything but a stress reliever, especially when one of them is a sexy Warrior who is so into protecting Zoey that he can sense her emotions. Speaking of stress, the dark force lurking in the tunnels under the Tulsa Depot is spreading, and Zoey is beginning to believe Stevie Rae could be responsible for a lot more than a group of misfit red fledglings. Aphrodite’s visions warn Zoey to stay away from Kalona and his dark allure, but they also show that it is Zoey who has the power to stop the evil immortal.Soon it becomes obvious that Zoey has no choice: if she doesn’t go to Kalona he will exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. Will Zoey have the courage to chance losing her life, her heart, and her soul?"

Holy crap! This book was seriously good! Far less action than in its predecessors but still pretty good!

I really love how much Zoey has matured! In the beginning of the series, I used to get so annoyed with her immaturity but now I can see that she has grown. I'm totally with her when it comes to Kalona, and, like her, I'm torn about whether to believe him or not! Also, I'm very satisfied with how her boyfriend problems are much less frustrating now!

I really like Zoey and Stark together. They have much more chemistry than her with Heath. There's a flame in Zoey's relationship with Stark! Also, who can resist a hot Warrior willing to risk his life for her?
I love the Nerd Herd, of course! I love how they are a team and even though they face problems, they stick together! One hell of an awesome team!

And Stevie Rae and Rephaim!!! Their relationship is so cute!!! Rephaim is so clueless and so cute! I think Rephaim having a beak and feathers is gonna be a bit weird, but I'm hoping the Casts pull some plot twist about that! I'm more than willing to see more of them!

And that ending!!!! It all happened so fast!!! And I don't wanna spoil it for anyone, so all I'm gonna say is that that ending was very unexpected! I'm dying to read the next book already!

Also, I love the House of Night covers!!!

my Goodreads review

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall