Thursday, August 7, 2014

Book Review: The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa

Read from July 21 to 23, 2014
My name is Meghan Chase.I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.This time, there will be no turning back.

Basically what happened when I was done reading this was *scream scream scream*!

The Iron Queen was absolutely amazing!!! There was so much going on and it kept me on my toes throughout this rollercoaster ride!

I tend to be disappointed in female protagonists most of the time, but Meghan has got to be one of the strongest female leads I've ever read of! There's so much strength in her that makes reading a story about her worthwhile!

And then there were the rest of the characters! Ash and Puck, as per usual, melted my heart! Amazing characters and I'm so happy to see them both once again by Meghan's side! Grimalkin was amusing as usual... and Team Meghan kicked butt!!!! One of the best teams around, hands down!

The Iron fey wriggled into my heart... no other way to describe it! I loved Glitch, Razor and the gremlins, and all the other Iron fey! They were amazing!!!

Lastly, the ending! The ending left me breathless!!! Meghan was so amazing and everything that saddened me balanced everything that was kickass! Regardless, this story was an emotional rollercoaster; the kind that leaves you gasping for more, of course!

Note to self: order The Iron Knight NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

© bibliosini
Maira Gall